Handling of a Part-FCL Licence application and delivery
Kiwa Register is appointed by the government to issue Part-FCL and other aviation licences. Below, we have listed how to apply for these proficiency checks.
- You can apply via the page Part-FCL Licence for pilots.
- Kiwa receives your application by post or by e-mail.
- After reception of your application, this will be processed as quickly as possible. The request to pay, and possibly a request to supply additional information, will be sent to you by e-mail.
- After you have paid, and (if applicable) you have correctly supplied the required documents/details, your application will be further processed. Kiwa checks again to verify that you have correctly supplied all of the required documents/details. A decision will be made within 30 working days with regard to your application.
- After this period, the decision will be sent to you by post or by e-mail:
- Positive: The decision with the licence will be sent by post if you have stated a Dutch address.
- Positive: The decision with the licence will be sent by courier if you have given a foreign address. You will receive a confirmation mail from the courier service stating that your decision has been sent.
- Negative: You will receive the decision by e-mail.