Frequently asked questions per topic:
1. What are the opening hours of Kiwa Register?
You can reach us from Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. via: +31 (0)88-998 48 88 (local charges apply).
2. How can I find out if there are current problems or malfunctions?
On the page Current notifications you will find information about any maintenance or service disruptions on our website.
3. What are the opening hours of the desk to drop off or pick up my documents?
Our service counter is open on business days from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
4. Will I get my money back in case of a negative decision?
No, if your application is decided negatively, we have already reviewed your application and payment will not be refunded.
5. How can I make a complaint?
Customer-friendliness is very important to us. We make every effort to provide you with the best possible service. If you believe that we have not treated you or someone else correctly, you can file a complaint. Find out how to do that the complaint regulation.