Handling of a Part-66 AML Licence application and delivery
Kiwa Register provides EASA Part 66 AML and other aircraft licenses. Below we have listed for you how applying for these authorisations works.
- Apply for a licence via the Part-66 AML Licence for aircraft maintenance technicians page.
- Kiwa receives your online application. You'll receive a confirmation in your e-mail.
- You application will be processed as soon as possible. You will receive a payment request and possibly the request to provide additional information by e-mail.
- After you have paid and you have correctly submitted the required documents/data (if applicable), your application will be processed further. Kiwa Register checks again whether you have submitted all necessary documents/data correctly. A decision will be made on your application within 15 working days.
- The decision will be sent to you by post or e-mail after that:
- Positive: Both the decision and the permit will be sent by post if you have provided a Dutch address.
- Positive: Both the decision and the permit will be sent by courier if you have provided a foreign address. You will receive a confirmation email from the courier that your decision has been sent.
- Negative: You will receive the decision by email.